Constellation: Peg
Data: mag 6.0  size 12.3'
Position: RA 21:30.0  DEC 12:10
In Pegasus, at ~ 4° NW of Enif. My last observation of the object goes up at
August 20, 2004. As I had noted at this time, I note again that M15 has a bright
center, stellar in appearance. The compact aspect of the object is always also
present and M15 is little in size with 9x63 binoculars. The halo dims quickly
when moves away from the center and M15 shows a quite round shape.
--
Optional related URLs: