Constellation: Dra
Data: mag 9.6  size 22.6 x 6.9
Position: RA 12:16.7  DEC 69:28
In Draco, at ~ 4°E of Giausar. Because difficult location, this spiral asked for
many minutes of research. At first glance, the object remains invisible and it
ends up appearing after many minutes of observation. At my binos, NGC 4236 is
only shown an extremely weak patch of light, visible with averted vision, 30% to
40% of the time. Dimensions seem very reduced, what prevents me from detecting
any shape.
--
Optional related URLs: