Constellation: Tau
Data: mag -  size -
Position: RA :  DEC +28:
Faint supernova remnant in Tau. At 78x with OIII and averted vision I could make
out the southern parts of the Nebula as very faint but fairly easily visible streaks.
Without the OIII I could not detect any trace of SH240. The nebula is almost too
extended for my lowest magnification of 78x. Sh240 definitely needs very clear
skies. I did not look out for the northern arcs of the SN remnant.

--
** This observing log was submitted via the IAAC Web form:
  www.visualdeepsky.org/enter-log.html