[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Problem in posting responses

Hi Everyone,

I have been having trouble posting responses to discussions so that they
will appear on the mailing list and not as email. My mail program wants to
send the response back to the original person as email instead of back to
the list.

Is anyone else having this problem?

What I have had to do is edit the To: field to the following address:

meteorobs@latradedot com

If any of you have a similar problem, I hope this helps.

Mark

| Mark Davis		   MeteorObs@charlestondot net |
| Coordinator, North American Meteor Network (NAMN) |
| Assistant Recorder, ALPO Meteors Section          |
| Visit the NAMN home page at:			    |
|	http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html |