[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Simplifying Matters

Thanks, Bob and George, for all the clarification here! I think Bob's last
message has brought it all home for me. My approach then, in brief, is:

o Familiarize myself with some of the more likely non-IMO "radiants" and
"shower" characteristics before each session.
o Record, report, and treat any such non-IMO "shower members" as SPOs, but with a side notation about their possible attribution to
the "shower".
o Let the plotting data take care of itself.

>I admire your sense of trying to please everyone no matter the workload.
I guess I'm just used to it from my ridiculous day job. :)