[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor photography

>He said that he had bad experiences with that TMAX-3200. This film gets "tired"
>after a few minutes of exposure. The main blackening happens in the first five

Hallo, Juergen. Hey, George. :)

I was under the impression using film with ASA as high as 3200 for wide-angle
long exposure stuff was very problematic! George mentions in one of his messages
that the stuff will begin to fog "almost immediately". How is it being used for
exposures of 5, 15, or even 25 minutes then? (Just curious, as I happened on an
old Minolta 35mm for $20 over the weekend! :>)

Lew