[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) June Lyrid radiant

tim

your right i am not able to observe the july phoenicids from my 40 degree north
observing site

the reason i asked the 2 question is that i need more data on those two showers
for my meteor shower program  all my data comes from the IMO meteor shower
location

if your wondering what my program does ....you know how the IMO calendar is
in Alpha and Delta coordinates? well I use R.A. and DEC
the program does all the calculations of transfering from alpha/delta to
R.A. /DEC.

it does for the whole time that the shower is in progress  thats not all the
program does it give the ZHR the day of max  and etc...

if you would like i will post  the 1996 output from my program and if
your interested i will be happy to e-mail you the 1997 output when i am done
changing the necessary data i should be done by the end of summer

also if you want a copy of the program ask me and i will e-mail a copy to you
one word of warning  ..  the program is in the computer lanuage   COBOL

talk later
jim