[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) meteor photog tips

<< Following is a reply I got in response to a private query. Forwarded
without
 permission (I doubt the responder would mind). After this, I promise: no
more
 photography posts! (Unless people want them!) Clear skies,
 Lew

Lew,

I personally see no problem about photography posts on your mailing list if
they deal with meteor photography...just like radio stuff...as long as they
deal with meteors...In my perspective, I invite all topics pertaining to
meteor work...even if it involves a little crossing over into different
areas...as long as it comes back to meteor work...I'm in favor of it.
George Z.