[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Subscribing to your mailing list?

I thought you were gone a long time Lew...sorry to hear of your wheely bad
time getting home.
You missed some great weather!
Wayne

Hello, Gregg! Sorry to not respond sooner to your request! I've just gotten
home
from a wild driving adventure between Ohio and Massachusetts, USA. (Right
rear
wheel bearings wore all the way through at 70 mph on Rte. 80. After getting
out
of the ditch, we had a lovely 2-day stay in a small Mennonite town in PA.
:>)

As George said, you can subscribe to meteorobs automatically. To save you
the
trouble, I've subscribed you to the list. You'll receive automatic
notification
that you're subscribed, along with information about the list, about
meteorics,
and about how to unsubscribe if you ever wish to. And of course, if you
ever
want to send a message to the other people on the 'meteorobs' list, just
send an
email like the one you already sent, addressed to 'meteorobs@latradedot com'.

Welcome to meteorobs, Gregg! And thanks, George.

Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@latradedot com