[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Subscribing to your mailing list?

Hi, Wayne, thanks for the sympathy (if not the pun ;>). The whole experience was
actually pretty similar to changing lanes for an exit in downtown Boston - made
me homesick, among other things. :)  I noticed the great weather! One thing
about Mennonite towns is the night life tends to be a bit, well... reserved. So
we had at least a 7.0 sky, dark on every horizon. Unfortunately, our hosts also retired at about 9 p.m., and I didn't think they'd take kindly to my sitting
out in their field all night muttering into a tape recorder... So I slept. :(

Now that we're back, of course, Bertha has prepared some lovely weather to get
me back into the swing of New England coastal observing! (Heavy sigh...)

Clear skies all!
Lew