[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Possible Xi Perseid and Perseids

>I got up to look for possible Xi Perseids this morning and saw only one for
>sure. As I mentioned, I was clouded out last year, but two years ago saw eight
>in less than two hours (six in 44 minutes). Did anyone else see any?

Wish I had, George! I had my calendar marked for both nights, and both got
clouded out... Not just all-day, all-night cloudiness, but that niggling,
annoying, clear-as-a-bell-at-sunset-and-then-slow-creaping-cirrus kind of
cloudiness that we are so famous for here in New England! x^*

Not to mention that the mugginess kept making me slip out of my lawnchair. :(

Sorry! Maybe next year...

Lew