[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) A "skipping-stone" meteoroid?!

<< Yes, Lew, a little. I believe it was filmed (*8mm?), and was a daytime
 event. I seem to recall seeing the film, but I can't recall where or when.

Sure, I have it on video tape. It shows a mountain lake scene with the
Rockies in the background. There are a few people standing on a dock, one of
them starts pointing, the camera pans up and follows this meteor almost from
horizon to horizon.  The head is visible with an extremely long train.  Great
shot.

Kevin