[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) A "skipping-stone" meteoroid?!

sounds like a good video for clouded out Meteor Meetings!
WWW
-------------
Original Text
From KevTK@aoldot com, on 8/6/96 11:36 AM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

<< Yes, Lew, a little. I believe it was filmed (*8mm?), and was a daytime
 event. I seem to recall seeing the film, but I can't recall where or when.

Sure, I have it on video tape. It shows a mountain lake scene with the
Rockies in the background. There are a few people standing on a dock, one
of
them starts pointing, the camera pans up and follows this meteor almost
from
horizon to horizon.  The head is visible with an extremely long train.
Great
shot.

Kevin