[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Possible Xi Perseid and Perseids/Weather

At least the turtles are moving slow!
In June and July, a big problem here is lightning bugs.
About Mag -2, and slow velocity. It requires concentration to not be fooled
into recording them.
We also have Dark Meteors....Bats. Fortunatly, they are hard at work eating
the NJ state bird, the Mosquito. However, no NJ mosquito holds a candle to
those Famous Florida Flying blood banks!!
Wayne
-------------
Original Text
From Marji <marji@l5rdot com>, on 8/7/96 7:51 AM:
To: "'meteorobs@latradedot com'" <meteorobs@latradedot com>

The Space Coast (east coast of Florida,Cocoa Beach to Vero Beach) for the
next three days will have mainly morning showers while the interior of
central Florida will have the PM showers which are predicted to haunt the
central west coast of Florida by dark. The sky has been clear and dark on
the beach. If you are inland and don't mind a little driving the east coast
looks to be nice. The water temperature is to remain cool so we do not have
the typical mist at the horizon.
And if you don't see any meteors you might see baby turtles instead.
Marji