[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) soggy meteor plots

Actually, Mark, I've been toying with the idea of having an East coast
meteor meeting, and VA seems like a good compromise. My mother lives in
Pulaski, so that's where I go.(PS her artwork is on display at a museum in
Christiansberg- Myrt Nissen- shameless plug ends here) Since, Lew likes to
yo-yo along the east coast, trying to be an equal opportunity mosquito
feeder, maybe we can put something together. In any case, when mom and I
chat, she'll be putting on the heat for a visit. It's been 2 years.(I told
her not to move 8 hours away!) Be in touch then.
	Wayne
-------------
Original Text
From Mark Davis <MeteorObs@Charlestondot net>, on 8/7/96 9:29 PM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

Wayne,

Where do you go to visit in VA, Roanoke?? If near there, let me know your
future trip dates as I may be up there in the neighborhood at the same
time...we might be able to make it to my old observing site in the Blue
Ridge Mtns...

Sorry for jumpin' in Pete...

Mark
MeteorObs@charlestondot net