[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) meteors/astropolitics/social et al!

Hi Graham,

Welcome to the meteorobs list...glad to "see you" surface on the Internet. I
will be looking forward to your magnitude summaries and other postings!
Sorry to hear of your recent medical adventures and hope you are back in
full meteor observing form...

I agree with your comments about Paul and believe he was treated
unfairly...he has been extremely helpful to me in the past and remains so today.

>REAL meteor workers don't have time for back-biting or destructive
>astro-politics... they have far too much data to collect and
>reduce, and write up... that's where the REAL astronomy gets done.

Never was much for politics...and I definitely have several projects here on
my desk waiting to be done...but sometimes, I have ventured out as a United
Nations
peacemaker! ;)

Take care, and be forewarned, I will be working on that communication bridge
from us Northern observers to the land of the Southern Cross...so if you
hear some construction work outside, it's just me... :)

Best,
Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net