Below is the data collected:

From:   Mathias, West Virginia
Date:   Aug. 10/11, 1996

    UT       Teff     F      LM     Per    Aqr    NDA    SDA   Xi Per  Spor

04:24-05:24  1.00   1.00     6.2    16      4      0      0      /      6
06:15-07:15  1.00    .95     6.2    17      2      2      1      4      8
07:15-08:15  1.00   1.00     6.4    34      1      2      1      4     10

Also, one possible Upsilon Peg the first hour and one possible Psc Aus the last
hour.
Total:                              67 Per  7 Aqr  4 NDA  2 SDA  8 Xpr 24 Spor
       114 meteors
GWG