[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Aug 12/13 Results

Hi you all!

Just a quick note to say that I had a good observing nite last night...Teff 6
hours with about 162 meteors total...I haven't broke down the final tally yet
off of my tape recorder...will do that later this after noon...after I get
some shut eye and after I take my daughters to the beach...Boy another long
day....I'll be observing again tonight but probably will be starting around
10 or 11 pm local. I started last night at 10 pm, but by midnight:30 I was
feeling quite fatigued...so I took a 45 minute nap...that sure helped.
 Later.
George Zay