[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Triangulids/Arieids

In a message dated 96-08-19 14:29:24 EDT, Wayne Writes:

<< Kevin, I have included all available information on this  shower in the
 September spiel for Astronotes.
 I will be observing from the 10th (when I get back from Lancaster PA) thru
 the 15th or 16th. Unfortunatly, due to the Fall Fling, I will not be up at
 the observatory on Sat the 14th, I'll be going to the campground instead.
 If you want to plot I STRONGLY advise we get some practice in before then,
 which means in the next week before the moon crushes us;-). >>

Sorry nfor the double post Wayne - I spoke to George and asked the question
here before I downloaded that file. I do have the info now and I will be
practicing my plots before the A/T's. Sorry for the delay in responding as I
had a little mishap at work and I wasn't able to sit at the computer for a
few days.

Kev