[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: My reference to Bob Lunsford in my last e-mail

One very quick addition to my big letter of yesterday. At one point I mentioned
Bob Lunsford in parentheses and with "!!!!". This was not making a special
point about something he had done wrong, but it was sort of a personal thing I
threw in when talking about photographing meteors because Bob has been
successfully photographing meteors for a long time! I was writing, his name
popped in my head at that point, and typical of my way of doing things, I threw
it in without contemplating the way I did it. If this was taken wrong by
anybody, I wish to officially go on record as stating that I fully, completely,
absolutely apologize.  :-)   I have the utmost respect for Bob and would never
write anything negative about him (Don't do any bad Bob, I have committed m
yself).

Gary