[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Perception and DCV

-- [ From: Robert Lunsford * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

Lew,

I do not believe that anyone officially collects DCV data. I have been
recording this data for over a year now. I use it to help judge the
accuracy of my plots. Anything closer than 20 degrees should have good
accuracy, 20-40 would have fair accuracy, and beyond 40 degrees would
probably have poor accuracy.

If we all recorded this data (to the closest 10 degrees as Norman
suggested) for the remainder of this year it may be interesting to
compare our results to see who truly has tunnel vision and who has fish
eye lenses.

Bob Lunsford