[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Video Observing

Sirko wrote:
>I completely aggree with your point of view! Everybody should check very
>critical whether he is really willing to spend the money and time. It
>simply makes no sense, if everybody plays with nice video eqiupment and
>nobody really observes anymore outside...

Sirko, other than the funding problem I guess we are all concerned about, I
am now concerned about what you stated above. I envisioned that if I got
into video, I would *not* need to quit visual observing. I guess I assumed
it is possible to set up the equipment and then settle down for some visual
observing, only checking it say every hour or so. Excuse this elementary
question, but is this not possible?

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net