[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) IntenScreen

>>The OM-1 also has interchangeable screens. One of them helps to focus on
>>stars.  Offhand I don't recall the number, but I have one at home.
>
>I bought the "Beatie intenscreen"  for my 2 cameras and WOW what a difference,
>you see the sky thru the camera just as you would just eye-balling it.

Now comes the comic relief: the Miranda Sensorex doesn't have interchangeable
focusing screens, but I'd LOVE to permanently replace the one already on there
with a more reflective one: anybody have any hints for this obscure camera
design? (Yes, I know - you get what you pay for! :>)

Clear skies,
Lew