[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) I'm Back/FOV

<<  I rationalize that each viewing hour is treated as a
 separate viewing session independent of what I done before or will do at a
 later hour. I keep the same FOV for usually a whole Teff hour. >>

Welcome back George, tough set of tour huh?  With the Nor'easter we just had
I did two 24 hr. tours with just 9 hrs. of inbetween. Talk about having your
butt draggin'.  Anyway, this was something I've been struggling with. To
follow you first FOV all nite or to slightly change it as the nite wears on.

Kevin