[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Takes a licking and keeps on ticking

Well, I just gotta tell you all about what my computer went thru recently.
 Not long ago I mentioned that I was having mouse troubles and that I was
using my wife's computer meanwhile. Well...today she was taking it in to the
shop to be worked on..dot since we went thru two other Mouse's and still had the
same problem....anyhow, as she was carrying it out to the car...I heard a
loud bang and a few choice words.  My wife dropped the computer onto the
sidewalk. I right away felt that everything inside was scrambled....she was
upset so I didn't say anything that would tick her off even more. Anyhow, at
the shop they ran it and determined that my computer does bounce without
suffering internal damage. Also, that the two mice we were using were
defective. we bought a new one and the problem was solved...I guess my mice
ate some cyber decon? I am now back on my own computer with a healthy mouse.
George Z.