[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

>Stef, you are invaluable... And irreplaceable! Please let me know if there's
>anything we can ever do to keep you here... ;>

>PS: Sorry I didn't get by to talk with you today. I'm *ALMOST* dug out from
>under my email! :(  Care to get together tomorrow and talk siacmon?

Speaking of which, we may be able to cobble together a technically inelegant
but operationally robust solution to duplicate our NYSE connection
for better redundancy etc..  I have some thoughts along the lines of
two NYSE Siacmons with duplicate contras (yuk, but effective) and the
ability to use each other's lines when one is down.

Maybe we can be clever here and leverage our existing paradym for awhile
longer w/o risking the business or stablity!  I can only hope.  :(

-mark