[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Question about lat/long

>Out of interest  I checked where 116 38' 13", 32 50' 00" is and found ti to
>be just outside the Viejo Honor Ranch.  I don't remember being a "guest"
>there, so I guess that's not where you are :)
>
>If you have a computer with a CD drive I'll bring the disc down next time
>and you can check it for sure.
>
>Best wishes
>Ron
Thanks Ron! There is no need in bringing down your disc....I don't think I'm
that far off however according to my topo map. I'll break it out later and
take another looksy to be sure. Sounds like you described accurately how to
get to my observing site though. I believe The viejas honor camp is not too
far away on the same side of I-8.  I think it's on the Viejas Indian
Reservatio?.  Will let you know what I get later. At the present I'm neck
deep in several things for a few days. Thanks for the effort. I will let you
know what I come up with.
George Z.