[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Leonids in California

<<
 Hi All

 Guess what?  It looks as though any Leonid spotting is pretty well going to
be
 clouded out here in sunny California.  The forecast is for cloudy and stormy

 weather to spread down from the north.  In fact the high clouds arrived here
in tha
 Los Angeles area this afternoon.
Ron Rennie

-------
Well,
It's a little spooky for us a little further south of LA.... but it's not a
scrub yet. My forecast for Sat/Sun is patchy clouds.  I'm not sure if that
means a thick cloud layer with holes in it, or clear skies with little puffs
of clouds?   I'm also hoping that the weatherman is all wrong as frequently
they are around here and find it clear all nite.
George Z.