[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Recording - sound & colour

In a message dated 96-11-21 23:46:32 EST, Cathy writes:

<< Change of topic here - from sound to colour perception.  I am always
amazed at
 the colours others see that I don't.  Most of my Leonids were white.  I
called
 several yellow.  For me to see colour in the night sky, it has to be really
 intense.>>

I'm pretty much the same way. Wayne and I were speaking about color during
the Leonid session. Where he spotted some yellows etc...all of mine were
white. I've only seen 1 where I can say it was a deifinite color.

 <<I see just about all aurora as white or pale green.  The most colourful
aurora
 I've seen in my life was the night of July lst , 1974.  I'd just gotten back
 from a month in Finland - ...  >>

Its good to see you take breaks from the Great White North and travel to warm
places :)    (a joke)

Kevin