[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) October WGN photos

I just received my copy of Octobers WGN.  Just thrilled to get it.  I haven't
read anything yet to make any reasonable comments. Mostly just thumbed thru
 for a preview. I plan on doing some heavy reading after I finish painting
the back bedroom.  I got a "honey do" list that won't quit. I did note the
picture of Sirko even though it was a profile image. Makes it easier to
visualize you guys when I read your email etc. The picture on the other page
of sirko's I believe is Juergen Rendtel (with his back to us) and maybe
Rainer next to him? I can't be sure really...but the glasses looks like his.
I don't recognize anyone else in that photo although some faces are easily
seen. Anybody on this list recognize themselves? If so, please identify
yourself.
George Zay