[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) October WGN photos

> the back bedroom.  I got a "honey do" list that won't quit. I did note the
> picture of Sirko even though it was a profile image.

Right George, now you got me. :-))

> Makes it easier to
> visualize you guys when I read your email etc. The picture on the other page
> of sirko's I believe is Juergen Rendtel (with his back to us) and maybe
> Rainer next to him? I can't be sure really...but the glasses looks like his.
> I don't recognize anyone else in that photo although some faces are easily
> seen. Anybody on this list recognize themselves? If so, please identify
> yourself.

I don't have the WGN issue here at the moment. However, once I have it in
my hand again I will indentify the other guys for you as well...
Cheers, Sirko

*           Sirko Molau             *                    __              *
*          Str.246 Nr.16            *             " 2B v 2B "            *
*          D-13086 Berlin           *                                    *
*   smo@informatik.tu-chemnitzdot de   *                       Shakespeare  *
*   http://www.tu-chemnitzdot de/~smo  *                                    *