[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

     Jonathan and Wayne,

          And just think....   Weather storm watch tonight and tomorrow.
 Maybe Mr. Assmus will let us visit for dinner over the holidays.  Someone
can drive since the planes seem to be dropping lately.

                              1st
p.s. I saw a fireball of the type spotted on the 17th on my way to the
(REAL- no need to argue) Indy 500 a few years ago.  It was the Friday night
of Memorial weekend.  I wonder if anyone else noticed it?  It was visible
for at least 5-10 seconds after I first saw it.  Long enough to wake up my
buddy and show him.  It was traveling in a north to south direction across
70 between Columbus and Indianapolis.  It had a very visible tail that kind
of wafted up behind it.