[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Waynes Astroscan was: sound convertor

<< Of course for looking at Hoods and Jets, either a bigger scope, or a
 trip through NY City's suburbs is appropriate.>>

I have the old "Comet Catcher" (how appropriate) from Celestron. Its 6" at
f4.5 (I think) and with a 7.5mm eyepiece I was able to see the hoods from in
front of the firehouse in Bklyn, NY  -  those things have to be HUGE!

<<	They'll never get my Astroscan away from me! >>

Who is THEY and do they really want it?   :D

Kevin K