[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hale-Bopp in New-caledonia

[Carefully ignoring all the comments about meteors and meteorites. :)]

Hi, Debby, I noticed you posting to the list for the first time, I think?
Are you an active amateur astronomer over there in Mechanicville? If you
are at all interested in meteor observing, be sure to let the list know:
there seems to be a real paucity of us meteor fans up here in the North
East... There's a small core of very active folks down in New Jersey (the
inimitable Wayne Hally among them), but they're the nearest observers to
me. Write back and let us know what your interests are!

Lew Gramer