[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hale-Bopp in New-caledonia

<< I am real new to all this.  You guys know way more than I do.  I am in
 the process of learning right now.  I honestly know very little and
 after reading some of my e-mail I am beginning to wonder if I am in way
 over my head and not to mention the fact I am also feeling a little
 dumb.  I have been trying to get involved with a group of people who
 meet in Duanesburg to star gaze but it seems every time we plan on going
 it is cloudy.  I am going to give it a little time before I
 "unsubscribe". >>

Hi Debby,

Hang in there, when I came on board the group was in its Technical mode but
as you "lurk" a little bit the topics change as well as the charged
atmosphere.  If your interested in the topic - this IS the place to be.

BTW where exactly is Mechanicville?  I have a summer house between Cairo and
East Durham and your town sounds vaguely familiar.

Kevin