[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) I Sit Corrected

Robert Lunsford wrote:

>As an active observer I can assure everyone that visual activity on the
>mornings of June 7 and 29 is next to nothing.

Thanks for the corrections.  I am, more or less, just a simple armchair
observer.  I rarely go out and visually observe, mainly because of the
amount of light pollution in my area.  I was unaware that these were
daylight showers.  I simply referenced a book that told me the number of
meteors in the showers was high.  I appreciate the information.

>Steve, I do not intend to demean you contributions, but incorrect facts
>must be amended.

I completely agree with that, although the term "incorrect facts" is
somewhat of a contradiction.  Facts must be presented as factual, or
else they are not facts.  Again, thanks for the corrections, and please
continue to correct me, and all others, in the future.

Steve Sutton
P.O. Box 842
Springfield, GA 31329-0842
---
 ~ SLMR 2.1a ~ Why is gravity always down to .8 in Star Trek?