[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) WWW Meteor Shower Calendar

> Why is the address ...imodot net... and not ...imo.org... it's an
> organization, right?  Or is ...dot net... just what your server uses?

It's simply because we're not the only IMO in the world. :-;
imodot net was the only top-level domain still available when we decided to
install an own www server. imo.org is used by some English guys and
imo.com by 'Indus Market Online'...
Sirko

*           Sirko Molau             *                    __              *
*          Str.246 Nr.16            *             " 2B v 2B "            *
*          D-13086 Berlin           *                                    *
*        sirko.molau@dlrdot de         *                       Shakespeare  *
*      http://www.snafudot de/~smo     *                                    *

Follow-Ups: References: