[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) 1960's impact

Have you or your contacts in Canada heard of a meteor hitting a car driving
down the road. I believe in the 1960's. As I recall it was a Ford Mustang.

Well, the first Mustang was 1964 1/2, so if it was prior to that, it
wouldn't have been a Mustang that the object hit! ;))

But no, I don't recall.  I was very young! ;)  You might check one of those
fireball data bases that the guys have been talking about!

- Cathy
  Great White North
  (with close links to the National Capital Mustang Association! ;)

Wayne foolishly jumps in with:

Gee  Cathy, maybe it was some Mountie named Ford's horse. Y'all have cars
up there???

Wayne, who is quickly locking all the doors on his Voyager.

Of course, back then I had a Comet...Needless to say, it was Hally's
Comet!!
(He now starts the engine and screeches away before the border patrol gets
him)

Sorry for the wasted bandwidth, but sometimes I just can't resist :->