[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) ice meteors over Brazil ?

On Wed, 30 Jul 1997 01:13:48 -0400 (EDT) KevTK@aol.com writes:

><< Dear astrofriends,
>  yesterday (July 22) I read that a big ice - block went down over a
>  town near San Paolo - Brazil. Does anybody know anything about this
>?
>  Scientists are convinced that the origin could be a meteor, but the
>  strange thing is that it is a block of ice. One of the two blocks
>  break of a building and another ice-block caused a big creater of
>some
>  meter. >>
>
>Was the blocks of ice blue?  I've heard of blocks of ice (frozen
>remains from
>the toilets) that are jettisoned (sp?) from airliners sometimes when
>the
>containment tanks are full. Serious.
>
>Kevin K

Hi All,
          What Kevin is saying is true, I heard about this last year a
block of blue ice hitting a car and peoples house's. This happened in New
York. They said on the news that the ice probably came from an airliner
that was passing which was full and had to let it go or it could be
another government cover up. It could really have fell from an alien
spacecraft which uses methane ice to power it`s vehicle or why else would
they have scientist analyze it. Like they say in the lotto games, "Hey,
You Never Know."

Clear skies,
Conrad Humphrey (Amateur Astronomer)
Donwon1@juno.com