[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Question

This is just my .02 worth, but I think all observations are important.
Whether they be before or after midnight.  One never knows when that big
one is going to burn in through the atmosphere, and if we are made to
believe that only the good stuff happens after midnight, well that's just not so.
It's true that our position favors meteor watching after midnight, but if we want to nurture the up and coming, then let's not discourage early evening observations.
Sometimes this post sounds very competitive.  We're not here for that.
I came here to help, and to be helped, but most of all to learn the ropes.

Over and Out-side
Becky Schultz