[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Looking for videos

To all you video observers:

I was contacted by the television "network" here in the U.S. known as The
Learning Channel. Thay are producing a 5 part documentary on manmade and
natural disasters that face the planet. One session will be on the threat
posed by asteroids, comets, etc. Part of the show will discuss fireballs and
meteorites.

They are looking for footage of fireballs to use in addition to what they
have now (the video from 1972 and from Peekskill). If anyone has some
footage that the LC might be interested in, you can contact me via email and
I will pass on to you their contact point.

Mark Davis, MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network
Assistant Coordinator, ALPO Meteors Section
Visit the NAMN home page at:
	http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html