[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Partial Solar Eclipse

Hi, all

   I 'm a new subscriber to this mailing list. I like more topics in
astronomy and I think many members of this list like me. If you are
living in Australia,New Zealand and New Caledonia, You have a chance to
experiences a partial eclipse of the Sun on the morning of 2 September
1997.
   I found that one person of this list living in New Caledonia is
Millot that he suggested about IRC before. More information and
prediction times can be seen from my home page below.
   However, for European and Observers around the world, information on
the Total Lunar Eclipse on 16 September, Total Solar Eclipse in 1998 and
1999 also included.
   Waiting for your report about their excited events.

Worachate Boonplod
from Bangkok, Thailand (13d45' N, 100d31' E) UT+07
email : piak@deathstar.phys.sci.chula.ac.th
"Eclipse Zone" home page :
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/7137/