[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) IMO-NEWS: Astro-Record

------- Forwarded Message
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 15:44:54 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Sirko Molau <Sirko.Molau@dlrdot de>
Subject: Re: Astro-Record

Hello Paul,

> Does anybody know how to get Astro-record program?
> I 've been trying to get  it in ftp.imodot net, but host is unreachable.

I hope that this is a temporary local problem only! I just tried to
access ftp.imodot net, and had no difficulties to download AstroRecord from
there. You find it in the /pub/software directory.
Alternatively, you could ask the programmer Marc de Lignie (photo@imodot net)
directly, if you have further problems contacting our ftp server.
Regards, Sirko Molau
IMO Webmaster

PS: If anybody happens to have regular problems accessing our website or
ftp server, please, leave me a short note at webmaster@imodot net
I personally never had access problems so far, but that may be different
from 'more remote' places.

*           Sirko Molau             *                    __              *
*         Verbindungsweg 7          *             " 2B v 2B "            *
*          D-15366 Hoenow           *                                    *
*        sirko.molau@dlrdot de         *                       Shakespeare  *
*      http://www.snafudot de/~smo     *                                    *

------- End of Forwarded Message