[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Sad News (not Diana!)

I have asked my parents to take me to a dark site, and they refused.
I offered to pay them.  They apparently think that we might be
tresspassing:I would be doing nothing of the kind.  And ther're
afraid that no one will be nearby.  That is the point, isn't it?!?
They just told me to be happy with the skies I have and a lot of
people have a lot worse skies.  Then they told me that my 'scopes
mirror would shatter because it was not designed for automobile use.
1.  It is!  2.  I was planning to use it anyway!  Looks like I'll
have to wait until next century.  Has anyone checked my radiant that
I cannot find on data charts?  Coming from CAM.  Please make
observations.

Jonathan