[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) solar eclipse

Hi Don,

DBarn98765@aol.com wrote:

> Hi all...
> Very Amature astronomer here....Will the upcoming Partial solar eclipse be at
> all visible in southern California??   If not, where can I find a list of
> upcoming solar/lunar eclipses that will be visible from So. Cal.???
> thanks in advance....   Don      DBarn@aol.com

   The partial solar eclipse is going on today (Sept.2nd), but can't see
from USA. You will see the partial solar eclipse on Feb. 26th,1998
(total for Galapagos, Panama, Colombia, Venezuala, Carribbean). And
partial lunar eclipse on July 28th, 1999. For more information, try to
visit

  http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/7137/

  If you need exact time of eclipse, please let me know, I will add your
city to my free prediction time page.

  Sorry for Non-Meteor

  Worachate Boonplod.