[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NAMN Photographic Form

Terry richardson>>Enough! Enough!
 Mr. Zay, I do not know who you are or what your problem is, but you are
worse than spam. I have put a filter in to trash all your correspondence.
This situation is like the boy who cried wolf. In the future if you have
anything to say, I will not receive your messages and will know or care.<<

Terry,
I'm sorry you feel that way..."Cried Wolf"? I don't see the connection here?
I've stucked to my complaints and gave the reasons. If they weren't valid
reasons, how come they are being addressed...just to please me? I think not?
I notice you are from Charleston, N. Carolina...must be a friend of Marks or
something? In what way have you promoted meteor observing? I haven't heard of
any efforts from you before? At least no observing efforts. I believe you
have corrected a grammar error from me once?  Are you aware of what works and
doesn't while meteor observing?You are apparently very closed minded to read
about debates that involves meteor observing efforts? Not everyone is "gonna"
have the same opinion nor a correct one. By you not reading my messages, I
highly doubt it's gonna influence meteor observing work in any manner since
you apparently aren't involved and probably don't have a clue as to what's
actually being discussed? Nothing is gonna get accomplished if you don't roll
up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. Sitting back on your bottom and
letting the rest of the world slug it out is no accomplishment to be proud
of. I'm personally not ruffled if you are indeed filtering my messages out.
Your apparent lack of effort in any direction and the unwillingness to
discuss the subject matter at hand I see as no loss. Thus it doesn't matter
if you read my messages or not.

George>>Mark Ignoring this
>fact is a failure on your part irregardless the source or motivation that
has
>informed you.
>George Zay

Richardson>>And by the way, Mr. Zay, the group of letters "irregardless" is
at best
considered nonstandard. As a matter of fact historically this group of
letters was not a word and only recently made it into dictionaries because
people oblivious to the English language created it by their collective
ignorance.<<

By any chance are you anal retentive? Do you often "analyze" peoples spelling
and grammar outside a classroom? I sure get this impression?
Irregardless...when I use that word, I bet most people have a pretty good
idea as to what I'm saying? I'm sure other English words came into being as
communication evolved amongst the people?  And as far as I'm concern...that's
good enuf.

George Zay