[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Limiting Mag Chart Test

Howdy all,
	While the NJAA Meteor page is being redesigned, there is some space
available for testing, so in cooperation with our Webmaster and Meteor
Research Coordinator, the NJAA is sponsoring a test image.
	Please take a look at the image, and as the comments say, let us know
how it looks, how it prints, how long it takes on your system to load and
print, what kind of computer and Web Browser you are using.
	I will collect the results, and see if something like this will meet
most of our needs.
To get there, go to <www.njaa.org> and click on  the meteor page. This
brings up the thumbnail image and instructions. You then click on the
image.
	Any and all comments appreciated, as we try to improve the quantity
and quality of information available to the meteor observer. Thanx to our
webmaster Carl for finding time during a home move to get this done!!

Wayne
NJAA,NAMN,ALPO,IMO,AMS et al