[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) California Bay Meteor Society

>Norman Davis,
>I don't know if you are aware of it or not, but I believe you are relatively
>close to a very active meteor observing group from the San Francisco
>area...the California Bay Meteor Society. They are mainly active in multiple
>station meteor photography. I think at least one of their areas that they
>operate from would be in the mountains near you? If not, I'd think they would
>be within an easy driving range if interested? Anyhow, if you are interested
>in visual or photography work, perhaps you'd want to contact them? Peter
>Jenniskens is the leading force for this group. If interested or want more
>info, perhaps you should contact them?
>George Zay

 George
   I have a lot of irons in the fire. As well as the Forward scatter stuff,
I am building a Seimograph and have to put to gether another computer to
monitor that. I will, weather permiting try to photgraph the next shower.

Norman Davis WB6SHI
Email normd@directcondot net
Shingle Springs, Ca, USA  it ain't local...