[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) LEONID Obs temperture

> Subject:       (meteorobs) LEONID Obs temperture

Hi Joseph!!

>     I forgot to mention (and I do kindda wanna rub it in)...  During my
>   LEONID observations last night here in San Diego, it was a very chilly 53
>   deg F (what's that, ~27 deg C, I think) and I wore a sweater and jacket..
>   most pleasent.

As a Canadian who experiences -27 degree C weather, it would take
more than a jacket and sweater to keep warm. The 53 F is 11 C, which
is quite a nice temp up here. Our overnight lows here, were -3C,
which is 29F, getting into long john weather.

Just to clarify the temp, it is cloudy here again this morning, after
some break in the cloud last night, however the clouds were looming
on the horizons.

Glad to see that you got some observing in, getting very frustrated
with the clouds, though I am now trying to hear meteor scatter on the
radio,and taping as I go.

Kim
Moonlight Cascade BBS
Specializing in Astronomy, Sci Fi, Cooking and Health
(613)353-7369
44.28.28 N 76.29.45 W