[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) LEONIDS 11/16-17/97 (Nice!) from So Cal

Howdy, Joseph, and thanks for an entertaining post! I especially enjoyed
your descriptions of the climate, as I did my first couple of years of
meteor observing as an adolescent in South Florida (where, coincidentally,
53oF really IS considered to be a Wintry night! ;>)

By the way, I noticed that your form only listed individual meteors if they
had trains. Did you also note magnitudes, associations, etc. for meteors
without trains? If so, I believe Mark, Rainer, et al would be interested in
seeing those listed right alongside the trained ones.

Clear skies, and watch out for frost bite!
Lew